Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Wawa Pumpkin Spice Coffee

Pass this most every day.  We all miss Y-100!

My babies and I often take walks to our local Wawa to get little things such as eggs, milk, and my ground coffee.  I don't do the Keurig thing.  Real, brewed coffee is superior.  To my delight, about three weeks ago, there was a new selection!  Wawa Pumpkin Spice Coffee that you brew at home!  I can't remember if they had it last year, but I remember when I compared Wawa and Dunkin Donuts brewed pumpkin spice coffees, I liked Wawa's better (though Starbucks reigned supreme).  Here is the blog about it.  So, I picked it up!  It was $7.99, plus tax, the same as the rest of their coffees.

And Instagramed it (because I am just as addicted to Instagram as I am to Facebook ...):


And I love it!  It tastes of cinnamon and nutmeg and is just delicious.  To me, it doesn't taste very artificial, despite having "natural & artificial flavors."  I look forward to brewing it every morning, as soon as the baby and I get up.

It saddens me when my filter fails and there are grounds in my pumpkin spice coffee.  I had collapsed bags two times this week!  Yesterday I dumped my coffee and started again.  I wanted my perfect cup!  Is that so much to ask?

So, if you live in DE, PA, NJ or FL, pick up some Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Wawa Coffee.

Last Year's Review of Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee (that you brew at home): CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment