Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

WELCOME FALL 2012!

Fall is here again!  It was a hot, hot summer.  Most of July here was a heat wave.  Being pregnant with a toddler and watching my niece, we spent a lot of time inside in the air because it was just safer.  When we did venture outside (and we tried most every day), none of us lasted long.  But now it is finally fall and we have all been outside a lot more!

AND ... it's PUMPKIN SEASON AGAIN!

I wasn't sure about this blog for a long time, I will be very honest with you.  I was not sure if we would be returning or not.  But I have some ideas for a few blogs.  I cannot blog as frequently as before, however, because I am not curently chained to a desk.  But I do have a few ideas for blogs!

Taste Tests! (my favorite)

  • A new pumpkin beer we have tried
  • Pumpkin fudge from Linvilla Orchards
  • Pumpkin donuts from Wawa
  • Pumpkin smoothie from Wawa

Recipes:
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake
  • Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
  • Trying a different way to make pumpkin cake pops since last time failed according to Marcus (I kid - kind of!)
Other
  • Pumpkinland 2012
  • My brother in law's prize pumpkin
  • A post about sewing Rachel's costume?
  • Halloween 2012

Well, that's all the ideas I have for now. Hopefully I'll be able to do some of them!  Gotta go - baby needs me!



1 comment:

  1. Love this blog from another addicted pumpkin lover!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete