Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

PERFECTION: Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Muffin

Photo credit:  Rachel Betson, 2011*

I have nothing bad to say right now.  At all.  Every year, Dunkin' Donuts has pumpkin muffins until about November or so.  They have quite a following.  I get excited texts about them.  People Tweet and Facebook-status about them.  Pumpkinites are enthusiastic about them, to say the least!  Not one, but TWO, of these beauties were brought to me when I had my baby.  I ate my first and saved the second for the next day.

The best part of these muffins is the TOP!  It's crunchy and sweet.  But then you get to the muffin part, which I would NEVER throw away.  It is so soft and delicious.  They're always so nice and moist, just as a muffin should be.  And they are generously sized, so share with a friend!

A local bakery chain, Yum Yum Bake Shop, also has delicious pumpkin muffins.  They are spicy, sweet, and perfectly moist.  I bought one on impulse as a Friday dessert last week.  I also surprsied my husband with a Boston Creme donut, which he thoroughly enjoyed.  Yum Yum's muffin was slightly smaller than Dunkin' Donuts, and the top wasn't as crunchy, but I recommend trying it if you spot a Yum Yum Bake Shop.  Baby and I also got to same some pumpkin donuts, also delicious and coated in sugar.

*PLEASE NOTE: I didn't take the above picture.  That credit goes out to Betson Photography.  Find them on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/betsonphotography  and see their website: http://www.betsonphotography.com/.

Don't forget to become a fan of My Pumpkin Obsession on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment