Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Pumpkin Bucket List

I have finally made a pumpkin "bucket list," -- a list of pumpkin recipes I want to try before I die.  But, I would preferrably like to try them within the next year or so.  Hopefuly this little blog will help me stay motivated.  I think this blog is going to make me gain weight if I'm not careful!
  1. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
  2. Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Swirl
  3. Pumpkin Cheesecake, though I don't own a springform pan.
  4. Pumpkin Roll
  5. Pumpkin Pie -- made with a homemade crust (I have never attempted homemade crust) Made October 2, 2011. AVAILABLE NOW.
  6. Homemade Pumpkin Cream Cheese
  7. Pumpkin Pound Cake
  8. Pumpkin Cake Balls  Made October 22, 2011. AVAILABLE SOON.
  9. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Made September 27, 2011  AVAILABLE NOW.
  10. Pumpkin Scones --- What scares me about scones is the whole cutting the butter without overmashing thing.  I'll have to consult my mom, who makes wonderful scones!
That's all I can think of off the top of my head.  I know I want to make pumpkin whoopie pies for Thanksgiving.  I think they would be different and fun.  Cake balls decorated like jack-o-lanterns for Halloween might be in order, too.

Signed,
BeatlesFreak

Don't forget to become a fan of My Pumpkin Obsession on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment