Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses

I love it when candy makers put out special flavors to complement the season.  Hershey is especially good at doing this when it comes to their Hershey Kisses.  From peppermint to candy corn flavors, none of them disapoint --- not to me, anyway!

I was gifted some Pumpkin Spice Kisses for the blog (thanks, Sarah!).  I couldn't wait to try them!
The packaging is so pretty with its fall colors of orange and brown.  These are very hard to find, and I have looked around at every store (out of curiosity) and haven't seen them anywhere. 
When you open your kiss, you discover that even the little flag is different - it has PUMPKIN SPICE printed in white on a warm brown.  The kiss itself is a pumpkin orange with a cream-colored center. 
Let me tell you - these kisses are yummy!  They taste just like fall spices and are very sweet and creamy.  There is no hint of chocolate, so, if you get a hold of these, don't expect them to taste anything like your usual kisses.  I only wish that Hershey would make them more readily available!  I didn't even know such a thing existed until a few weeks ago.  Thanks again to Sarah! :)

Here is a pretty promotional picture of what the inside is like:

Pick up a bag if you can find them.

BeatlesFreak

WHERE TO BUY (ONLINE):
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Hersheys-Brand-Pumpkin-Flavored-Kisses/dp/tags-on-product/B002RTC7AS (Currently in stock as of 10/27/11)  $8.99 for one bag. Wow.


Become a fan of Pumpkin Obsession on Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. I bought them on Amazon because, despite living a few blocks from the factory, they don't carry them here! But I can tell you I did NOT pay that much! Glad you liked them, and glad I bought an extra bag for a rainy day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm! Those look yummy! I'll have to be on the lookout for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah: I am glad that you didn't pay that much. I was kind of worried about that!

    Marci: Let me know if you can find them. I hear they are quite elusive.

    ReplyDelete