Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kashi TLC Pumpkin Pecan Granola Bars


My blog got a little donation today!  Thanks, Jessica!  Kashi TLC Pumpkin Pecan Granola Bars. 

Kashi is a company dedicated to making healthy snacks that "you can feel good about."  At 120 calories, that's not too bad of a snack overall.  I try to stick to 100 calorie snacks myself.

So what did I think?

It didn't taste too pumpkin-y.  I liked the texture of the gooey layer.  It was crunchy and sweet and I'm definitely held over for a little while.  I don't think I'd buy them for myself, but it was a good break from my usual snacks.  I guess I just wish it tasted more like pumpkin and spices.  It does list pumpkin puree and dried pumpkin in the ingredients, so it's there!  But it just doesn't show through.

BeatlesFreak



2 comments:

  1. Look at you! Product reviews already! Glad you are honest. You should review some pumpkin ale next. And possibly host a giveaway of it too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny you say that because I am getting some Sam Adams Pumpkin Ale to take camping. I'm not much a drinker, but I look forward to trying it.

    ReplyDelete