Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Philadelphia Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese!

Last year around this time, I made the most delicious discovery!  I am usually an oatmeal person, 7 days a week, but sometimes I make exceptions.  Like when I discovered Philadelphia Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread!
I waited with baited breath this year to see if Shop Rite would carry it (this time last year we were still Acme shoppers).  Starting around September, every time I passed the eggs and cream cheese, I'd glance to see if it was there.  Then, to my surprise, they had it!  I bought some, even though we were going to go camping that weekend and I wouldn't be trying any until Monday.

Monday rolled around and I couldn't wait to top a Thomas' Whole Wheat bagel with the spread.  It was as good as I remembered.  It's creamy, and you don't have to wait for it to warm up a bit for it to spread nicely.  It tastes faintly of pumpkin and pumpkin spices.  And it has a lovely light orange color. I just LOVE this spread.  Look for it!  I have nothing bad to say.
 Try Philadelphia Cream Cheese Pumpkin Spice!

Stats:
70 calories per 2 tablespoons (not bad)


LIKE Pumpkin Obsession on Facebook!  Share your favorite link with your buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment