Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Thomas' Pumpkin Spice .. Bagels?

I was stopping at the store for one thing, and found something else!  I was surprised to see that Thomas' has Pumpkin Spice Bagels!  I believe that they are new to this year, judging by the "NEW!" on the packaging.  Curious, I bought some.

I am not the biggest fan of pre-bagged bagels.  I like fresh bagels from Manhattan Bagel, Panera Bread or even Dunkin Donuts.  My expectations weren't terribly high in the first place.  I toasted my bagel and topped it with just a little bit of cream cheese.

My thoughts is that it didn't have much of a pumpkin or pumpkin spice taste.  It sort of tasted like a plain bagel overall.  I think they need to go back to the drawing board.




Details:
6 bagels per package
270 calories per bagel

 
Don't forget to become a fan of My Pumpkin Obsession on Facebook here.

3 comments:

  1. It's better with Brummel and Brown spread. I thought these bagels are pretty darn good for pre-packaged. There are bits of pumpkin in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first tried them, I didn't notice the bits of pumpkin. But you're right! They are a good bagel, but not what I had expected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually the best with Land O Lakes Cinnamon Sugar Butter Spread!!!!!

    ReplyDelete